The Georgia Guidestones is a large granite monument in Elbert County, Georgia, USA. A message comprising ten guides is inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages, and a shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient languages’ scripts: Babylonian, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian hieroglyphs.
The structure is sometimes referred to as an “American Stonehenge.” The monument is almost 20 feet (6.1 m) tall if the buried support stones are included, exactly 18 feet (5.5 m) otherwise, and made from six granite slabs weighing more than 240,000 pounds (110,000 kg) in all. One slab stands in the center, with four arranged around it. A capstone lies on top of the five slabs, which are astronomically aligned.
Research seems to indicate that Ted Turned, the media mogul, sponsored this monument to Deism and in honour of Thomas Paine and his occult philosophy.
At the center of each tablet edge is a small circle, each containing a letter representing the appropriate compass direction (N, S, E, W). An additional stone tablet, which is set in the ground a short distance to the west of the structure, provides some notes on the history and purpose of the guidestones. At the top center of the tablet is written:
The Georgia Guidestones
Center cluster erected March 22, 1980
Immediately below this is the outline of a square, inside which is written:
Let these be guidestones to an Age of Reason
These are the guiding principles found on the stones:
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.
It seems that this monument provides very clear indicators of the intentions of the New World Order, starting with the very first of its Humanistic “Ten Commandments”, a plan to limit the population of the earth to no more than 500,000,000 people (500 million). The earth’s population is currently about 6.8 billions. This means that nothing less than a genocide would be required to reduce the population to the number stated as one of the objectives or guiding principles on these ‘guidestones’.
Although this may seem far-fetched to those who have not been exposed to the secret occult agenda of the New World Order (nothing less than complete global domination), even a cursory investigation into this subject very quickly exposes the dark side of the global elite.
For more detailed information about the Georgia Guidestones please visit http://propheticalert.wordpress.com/2011/03/01/the-georgia-guidestones-the-ten-commandments-of-the-humanistic-new-world-order/