Spiritualism is a way of life in which the seeker dedicates his entire life towards spiritual pursuits to gain the knowledge of the ultimate God and inner selves. Many seekers are drawn to this path to attain various types of mystical power and miraculous experiences, being bestow upon by dedicated practise. Spiritual illuminati are an advanced seeker that practices the mystical form of faith for enlightenment. There are the different paths to experience the supreme, like devotion, renunciation, mystical techniques etc.
Factors responsible for spiritual illuminati:
· Ascendant: indicate general mental and physical abilities of a person.
· 5th house: indicates feelings, sentiments and devotion
· 9th house: provides clue of religious activities like pilgrimage, construction of religious monuments.
· 10th house: indicates anusthan which is the worship of higher order in which the seeker follows specific rules and regulations.
· 12th house: indicate salvation
· Jupiter: significator of religion, wisdom, spiritual thoughts philosophy and salvation.
· Moon: significator of mental tendencies of a person.
· Saturn: significator of detachment to worldly comforts.
· Ketu: mystical practices and experiences are indicated by this planet.
Bhakti or devotion:
The intense spiritual path of love and devotion to the God is called Bhakti.
· 5th house is appropriate to see the intensity of Bhakti.
· Lords of 5th/9th are benefice and related to each other, indicates higher level of devotion for the supreme.
· Spiritual planet Jupiter related to 5th house indicates devotion.
· Masculine planet/sign dominating the 5th house/lord indicate the seeker will worship male deity.
· Feminine planet/sign dominating the 5th house/lord indicate the worship of feminine deity.
Sanyaas or renunciation:
It is a state of dispassion and detachment from material life to attain spiritual enlightenment.
· Saturn is the major significator of renunciation.
· Saturn aspect a weak ascendant indicates sanyas -yoga
· Saturn placed in 9th house without having aspect of any planet indicate renunciation.
· Saturn posited in 10th house from ascendant/Moon and related to Sun in any manner by association/aspect/quadrant relationship, indicates sanyas- yoga.
· More than four planets placed in any house indicate sanyas -yoga.
· Moon in 9th house without having aspect of any planet, indicates sanyas.
· Moon sign is aspected by the lord of ascendant and Saturn, indicates a great snyasi.
· Ascendant is aspected by many planets being placed in a same sign.
· Lord of 10th house combined with 4 planets in quadrant/trine indicates a great snyasi.
· Lord of 9th is strong and being placed in 5th/9th and aspected/associated with Jupiter and Venus, indicates a snyasi of higher order.
· Saturn is posited in 10th in Pisces sign, indication of detachment from the world.
· Lord of ascendant is not aspected by any planet, but it aspects Saturn indicates detachment from material world.
· Saturn is not aspected by any planet, but it aspects the lord of ascendant indicates sanyas-yoga.
· Saturn and lord of ascendant aspect Moon sign indicate renunciation.
· If Saturn is placed in 5th/9th or having aspects on these and any four or more planets are in a house and one of these is the lord of the 10th house is the combination of sanyas.
They are the seekers of ultimate truth and inner illumination by practicing the art of uniting the body, mind and soul.
· Capricorn ascendant is the main instrument of being a yogi/mahatma.
· All the planets posited between Moon and Jupiter indicates a great yogi.
· All the planets lying between Saturn and Mars the seeker will be a great yogi.
· In Capricorn ascendant all the planets are posited between Sun and Mars, the seeker will be a great mahatma.
· Jupiter is placed in ascendant, Saturn in 2nd, Moon in 11th and the Venus in 12th house indicates a yogi.
· Saturn and Jupiter are placed 9th/10th house and in the same navamansa.
· Saturn in 10th and aspected/associated by Moon may give mass support to the spiritual movement of the seeker.
GEETA JHA [SPIRITUAL HEALER]